The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. The operative words in this process are “approve” and “adopt.” The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to Manatee County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting ad valorem assessments.
- UPCC Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted Budget
- UPCC Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed Budget
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Amended Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed Budget